Sir, I ………………., with ... SELLER issues FULL CORPORATE OFFER (FCO) ...
FULL CORPORATE OFFER
Date: October 25th, 2006
TO: PRINCIPAL BUYER C/O: MAGU INTERNATIONAL LTD., Email: [email protected]
I ………………., with Passport ……………., President & CEO of ……………………, with full corporate legal authority, and responsibility both personally and corporate, and under penalty of perjury confirm that, we are ready willing and able (RWA) to sell and deliver the following unencumbered commodity, as follows:
|COMMODITY |:|AU Metal Bullion, GLD Standards. | |QUANTITY |:|__________________ (____MT) metric tons with | | | |Rolls and Extensions | |FINENESS |:|999.5/1000 or better | |BAR SIZE |:|Twelve point five (12.5 KGS) kilograms | |HALLMARK |:|Internationally accepted | |AGE OF HALLMARK |:|___ years | |LOCATION |:| |
|PRICE |:|Second fixing of the London Gold Market on the | | | |date of Closure | |DISCOUNT |:|____(__%) GROSS; _____ (__%) percent NET to the| | | |BUYER | |COMMISSION Fee |:|One (1%) percent to the Seller Side; and one | | | |(1%) percent To the Buyer Side Consultants | |DELIVERY |:| | |PAYMENT |:|BUYER’S Bank Bullion Account to SELLER’S Bank | | | |Bullion Account, implementing BULLION CONTRACT,| | | |following strictly SWISS Procedure. |
1. SELLER issues FULL CORPORATE OFFER (FCO) signed by the SELLER, together with a draft of the SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT (SPA).
2. BUYER responds by signing the SPA with or without modifications, after negotiations with the SELLER and SELLER also signs the SPA, and the BULLION CONTRACT is also executed.
3. SELLER'S Bullion Bank CONFIRMS, with Full Banking Responsibility, the quantity, quality of the Commodity, and that SELLER has the right to SELL, and can deliver the Commodity at Closure, and likewise, BUYER'S Bullion Bank CONFIRMS with Full Banking Responsibility that BUYER is Ready, Willing and Able (RWA), to pay the purchase price at Closure.
4. The BUYER, and/or his Bullion Bank has twenty four (24) international banking hours to authenticate the Commodity And supporting documentation.
5. The Commodity and Funds changes Ownership, in accordance with normal Bullion Banking Procedure.
6. Subsequent Rolls and Extensions shall strictly adhere to the above Procedure.
1. All parties including consultants' fees, will be protected by the issuance of an IRREVOCABLE FEE AGREEMENT AND PAY ORDER by BUYER, including all Rolls and Extensions of any SPA bearing the same parties, and original Transaction Code.
2. This FCO is for the exclusive Benefit of the addressee only and supersedes any previous FCO. This FCO cannot be published or transferred.
3. This FCO is valid for a period of ten (10) days, starting with the date of signature.
The attached draft of our Sales & Purchase Contract (9 pages) is part of this Full Corporate Offer.
I, [as seller’s mandatory] confirm IN lIEU OF OATH to have PERSONALLY REVIEWED THE OFFER FOR AUTHENTICITY AND GUARANTEE THAT, THE OFFERED GOODS DO EXIST AND ARE FROM A BONA FIDE OFFERER.
October 25th, 2006
________________________ Name: Passport Number: ____________ Country of Issue: __________ Date of Issue: ___/___/_______ Date of Expiration: ___/___/_______