The control system is adopted IPC as CPU, AC Servo Motor drives film feed. A Inverter drives the main motor to move heaters up and down, another Inverter ...
MODEL : HDS01
HANGZHOU SOTRY AUTOMATIC CONTROL TECH CO., LTD.
TEL: 0086-571-88480630 FAX: 0086-571-88480631 E-MAIL: [email protected]
Please read and understand this manual before operating .
1. INSTRUCTION ………………………………………3
2. SYSTEM CONFIGURATION ………………………3
3. FUNCTIONAL DESCRIPTIONS ………………………7
4. WIRING ………………………………………………………10
5. BASIC OPERATION ……………………………………10
6. PRECATION AND TROUBLESHOOTING ………11
A: VF-7F INVERTER
B: MINAS A SERVO AMPLIFIER
Attention: This manual may be modified when necessary because of the improvement of the production, such modifications are denoted by a revised manual NO.
Please contact us when you need any assistance.
Hangzhou Sotry Automatic Control Tech Co., Ltd.
____________________________________________________________________________ ________ Address: Floor 3 Building 5, Xiacheng Hi-Tech Industry Zone,Dongxin Road,Hangzhou. P. R. China 310004
The control system is adopted IPC as CPU, AC Servo Motor drives film feed. A Inverter drives the main motor to move heaters up and down, another Inverter drives the unwinding motor to unwind the film. The web shaft is equipped with the automatic Tension Control Powder Brake. A photoelectric sensor (Mark Sensor) can detect the mark when you make printed bags. The operating conditions are set by means of the matrix keys through dialog with CRT (display screen). If it is necessary to make long-sized sacks, you can use the skip mode.
In addition, the system has three notch modes. The machine will stop automatically if there are certain failure such as servo alarm is captured, and the alarm message will display on the CRT.
2. SYSTEM CONFIGRATION
The system includes four parts, main control part、temperature control part、unwinding control part and tension control part (EPC is optional) etc. . A rough sketch of the control unit is shown in figure 1. [pic]
The basic specifications are as follows: Feeding length: 30 to 700 mm Maximum shot number: 160 shots/min. (the velocity of unwinding ≤30m/min.) Maximum heater units: 18 units (the temperature of heater ≤300℃) Total power requirements: 20KW / 380VAC+10％, 50Hz
The matrix keys with the CRT can easily set the work conditions and the heater temperature. The arrangement of the Matrix Keys is shown in figure 2. Many functions change each time while the key is pushed as follows: Enable and Disable (On and Off). [pic] [pic] Figure 2
Sub switch box (on the operator side of the Stacker Table) is shown in figure 3. [pic] This system has four display modes of CRT. Default is the operation conditions. They are changeable by each pressing of “SETUP” key. All kinds of data are set on the [PARAMETER SET]. The [TEST FUNCTION] is used to check those input or output signals. [pic]
[pic][pic] Note: 1). Above display shows the temperature of Centigrade. 2). Alarm notices display on the right of the message column.
[pic] 3. FUNCTIONAL DESCRIPTIONS
Move the cursor with the “←、→、↑、↓” key to the data you want to change on the [PARAMETER SET]. Set numerical values or mode you want with the “1、2、3、4、5、6、7、8、9、0” keys or “+、－” keys. Press the “RUN” key to exit the Parameter Setup mode, the display on the CRT returns to the initial state. Otherwise, the “SETUP” key is used to change the display mode of the Parameter Set.
Note: Each data is provided with the upper and lower limit, which cannot be exceeded. Twenty seconds after data setting the system quits the Parameter Setup mode. During the machine is running, parameters marked with a “*” cannot be changed. This change is possible only when the machine is at the stop status.
1. Feed length: 30 to 700 mm. When the feed length is 700 mm or more, you can use the skip mode. During the machine operation, the set feed length can be changed after press “+” or “- ” keys. Length of the operation conditions: the actual feed length of last time. 2. Speed preset: 20 to 180 m/min. When the machine is running, the number of seal shots set for the desired value is effective after press “Change Enable” key. The actual speed is displayed when the machine is running. It is the number of shots of the operation. Speed of the operation conditions: the machine rotational speed per minute. 3. Phote Rate: ±3 to 6 mm. This is a parameter to set the permillage for adjustment with respect to the feed length in the print mode. Accordingly, if the adjustment rate is set to 3 mm when the feed length is set to 100 mm, the minimum feed length is 97 mm and the maximum feed length is 103 mm. However, the sensor always measures the print pitch and calculates the average value. So if there is any change, the set feed length is also automatically changed in proportion to that average value of the print pitch. 4. Counter Preset: 10 to 300. [CountPreset] is an upper limit of [Counter] number. The number count from one to the number set [CountPreset]. The buzzer keeps sounding during the count number comes within four of the number set [CountPreset]. When [Counter] number reaches [CountPreset] the buzzer stops and the count number return to zero, the delivery conveyor if equipped starts operating. To reset the [Counter] number to zero during operation, push the “Count Clear” key. Also the conveyor will automatically start. Conveyor time [ConveyTm]: 0.1 to 10.0 s, this data is set up according to the feed length. 5. Feeding rate: 45 to 55 ％. The feeding rate denotes the percentage of the feeding time of one operation cycle. When the film vibrates or the machine has stopped due to [Servo Alarm], set it to a large value. 6. *Notch mode: The state is changed as follows by pressing the “+” or “-” keys ---[Disable]、[Distant]、[Continuous]. Notch time: 20 to 200 ms. The operation time is adjusted based on the feed speed. 7. *Skip mode: The skip system is selected either [Disable] 、[Skip 2] 、[Skip 3]、[Skip 4]、[Skip 5] or [Skip 6]. The skip shift is switched by pressing the “+” or “-” keys. The feed length in the normal mode is the same as the length of a pouch, but with a skip system the feed stroke called “Skipping Pitch” should be: A half of the specified pouch length in [Skip 2], One third in [Skip 3], one fourth in [Skip 4], ------ 8. Setting of heater temperature: 0 to 300 ℃. The heater is switched ON or OFF by pressing the “Heat On” or “Heat Off” keys. P.I.D. control is adopted to the heater temperature control. The [Total switch] displayed at the corner., OFF means all heaters turn off, ON means all heaters administrated by themselves. Accordingly, in the normal mode the [Total switch] is switched ON. On the operation conditions the black value of the temperature part indicates the set temperature of the heater, and the blue number indicates the actual measuring heater temperature, the red bar express the extent of heating. 9. *Man feed: The film can be fed manually by a key operation as follows--- “INCH” key inch the film slowly. “MAN FEED” key rotates both Rubber Rollers synchronously at a faster speed than the inching speed. 10. *WorkMode :. Print/Plain/SolidBag--The Plain Film Operation is used to make bag with fixed dimensions that do not automatic adjust the length of feed stroke, regardless of whether the film is printed or not. The feed length can be adjusted in 0.1 mm increments by pushing the “+、－” key even if machine is running. Printed Film Operation adjusts the feed length according to the mark detective condition. The following describes the printed film operation procedures in three steps: Preparation, Mark Sensor Positioning and Measuring the Printed Pitch. SETP 1: Feed the film manually, using “INCH” key up to the cutting position. Set the position of the Cutter, Heat Sealer, Cooling Plate and Slitter roughly referring to the printed pattern. SETP 2: Set the Sensor eye on the print mark manually, then adjust the sensitivity of the Sensor, move the Mark Sensor by hand 2 to 4 mm downstream of the mark edge, make “Dark/Light” change only once. Otherwise, the print mark is possible to be lost, so must seek for the available print mark again. The lost time is displayed on the [MarkLost] bar of the operation conditions. When the Sensor has lost three consecutive times the machine automatically stops. SETP 3: Set a rough value of the feed length, then move the mark edge 3 to 7 mm upstream of the mark Sensor by the manual feed. Push the “Mark Search” key, the machine automatically feeds the film. When detects the mark edge it stops. Then push the “Length Measure” key, the machine automatically feeds the film again, detects the next mark edge (one pitch length) and stops. This measurement value is displayed as [Feed Length]. ⑾. * MarkLostStop: When the MarkLostStop was enabled, the film stops feeding if the sensor has lost, the stop times are adjusted by [StopNum] setup. ⑿. *Test Functiion: Press the “Setup” key when the [TestFunction] was enabled, the [Test Function] will be displayed. For output signals, move the cursor with the “←、→、↑、↓” key to the function you want to test, the signal is in effect about 1 second after press “Run” key . For input signals, the lamps are alternated between red or green once the sensor or button were run.
These keys such as “F3”、 “F4”、 “F5”are not assigned in this control system, in the same way these functions are disable, for example [Jump Fun]、[Notch valve 2]、---
Before examine and repair the equipment, must refer to these diagrams for details. Otherwise, it is difficult to get rid of the fault or solve the question. Electrical outlet array as follows:
J10 J8 J6 J5 J4 J3
J11 J9 J7 J2 J1 Front servo Rear servo 1). J1 — power supply
2). J4 — main motor (13 pins) etc.
|1 |2 |3 |4 |5、6 |7 、8 |12、13 | |PE |U |V |W |~220V |~220V conveyer |~220V | | | | | |brake | | | |Main motor | | |
3)．J2 — servo encoder (19 pins) 4)．J6、J7 — servo motor (4 pins)
|1 |2 |3 |4 |5 |6 |7 |8 | | | + | - | |8# | | | + | - | |
8)、J8 —thermocouple (26 pins)
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | | | + | - | + | - | + | | + | - | | | | | | |
|16 |17 |18 |19 | |8# | NC |
10)．J9 — power for sealer (26 pins)
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |
|16 |17 |18 |19 |20 |
5. BASIC OPERATION
This machine has several steps from power switch “ON” to starting of bag making to ensure safe operation. The running mode can only be reached after progressing through these several modes step by step. The following outlines the approximate procedure to run the machine.
STEP 1: Select the printed or plain film operation, set the sealing shots, feed length and other data according to the desired value. Then press the “run” key, the display mode are changed to the operation conditions , the machine is prepared to start. SETP 2: Move the Cutter、Heat Sealer and Cooling Plate up to the correct positions. Check if the states of the Feed Roller、Synchronous Roller、Dancing Roller、Web Roller is normal or not. If not feed the film to upstream by the manual feed, adjust the roller up to the required position. SETP 3: Press “running” button (green), the machine starts operation according to the above setup. When stop the machine for change of the Web, only press “Stop” button. Press “Emergency” button immediately if anything abnormal happens to the machine. If start the machine again, rotate the “Emergency” Button to be free. 6. PRECAUTION AND TROUBLESHOOTING
Precaution: Failure to do so could lead to electric shock or injury. It may cause any elements and parts damaged. ● Before turn ON the input power supply, verify that the system rated voltage coincides with AC power supply voltage. Check that all wiring are correct. ● Make sure to ground the terminal (PE). Ground resistance 400V class--- 10Ωor less. ● Do not touch any components and parts in the control box while current is flowing or immediately after the AC main power is disconnected from the system. You must wait until any LED on the control board and parts to extinguish. ● Maintenance, inspection and part replacement must be done by qualified persons. Before starting the work use tools treated with insulation. ● All of data about inverter and servo amplifier is set at the factory, do not change the setting. Otherwise, the system may be abnormal operation.
Troubleshooting: If the fault is caused, the “Message” on the CRT gives the alarm. In according with this message, reset the fault by manual operation. All information about alarm see below: ● Servo Alarm ● HandShake Error ● MarkLost Error ● HighPosition Signal Error
A: VF-7F inverter---refer to the handbook of VF-7F compact inverter (NATIONAL) B: MINAS A servo amplifier---refer to the instruction manual of general- purpose AC servo (PANASONIC) ----------------------- [pic]