Sep 2, 2016 ... SUMMER TUTORING PROGRAM FOR CHILDREN WITH ... whole new level featuring action packed days at the Culinary Institute of Canada.
SUMMER PROGRAMS/OPPORTUNITIES – 2016
1. ATLANTIC FITNESS EAST – SUMMER DAY CAMPS – MONTAGUE Language: English & French camps available June 29 – Sept 2, 2016 Ages: 5-12 years Website www.fitnesseast.ca Activities include (but are not limited to): daily swimming, arts & crafts, science, sports, field trips, guest speakers, cooking, drama, kid fit, two sessions of swimming lessons and more. Please contact Lola at 902-838-3047 for more information and pricing. 2. SUMMER TUTORING PROGRAM FOR CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES For further information, please contact the office of the PEI Council of People with Disabilities, 892-9149 (extension 221 or 228). Also, please visit their website: www.peicod.pe.ca/programs_summertutoring.php 3. BRICKS 4 KIDZ SUMMER CAMP – Registration Now Open Bricks 4 Kidz will once again be offering LEGO summer camps in Charlottetown and Summerside. This year we have extended our hours (8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.) and reduced the cost. Students will continue to benefit from: - small class sizes (maximum 20 students) - educational programming focused on developing 21st century skills and STEM knowledge - building motorized LEGO models from popular themes such as Minecraft, Pokeman, Star Wars and more - at least an hour per ½ day camp of outdoor physical activity. For more details and to register on line visit www.bricks.4kids.com/344 4. CORNWALL PARKS AND RECREATION The Cornwall Summer Day Camp 2016 will be held from June 29 - September 2, 2016. For further information or to register for one of their programs, please call Tracey MacLean at 628-6260, ext. 228 or visit their website: www.cornwallpe.ca 5. HOLLAND COLLEGE CAMPS – SUMMER 2016 This is the most amazing culinary experience for kids that love to watch cooking shows or prefer to help around the kitchen. Kids R ‘Kookin’ takes the concept of summer camp to a whole new level featuring action packed days at the Culinary Institute of Canada. Our experienced team will provide your child with hands-on learning experiences and interactive demonstrations in our state-of-the-art kitchens. We love what we do and know that your child will love it too! Their 4 day experience includes: lunch daily (prepared by the kids), a chef coat, chef hat, recipes and samples to take home each day. We offer three age categories this year: 7-9 years, 10-13 yrs and 14-17 yrs.
Teens Taste of Adventure - $329.00 - Dates: July 18-21; August 15-18 Whether your child has attended one of our 4 day Kids R ‘Kookin’ camps in the past or this is their first time in our kitchens, your teen will have the chance to work alongside our professional chefs to further develop their skills and grow their culinary palette. Kids R ‘Kookin’ 1 (ages 7-9) Price - $329.00 Dates: July 4 – 7 and August 1-4 This is one of the most amazing culinary experience for kids that love to watch cooking shows or prefer to help around the kitchen. Kids R ‘Kookin’ 1 takes the concept of summer camp to a whole new level featuring action packed days at the Culinary Institute of Canada. Kids R ‘Kookin’ 2 (ages 10-13) Price $329.00 SOLD OUT 4 day camps Check out this direct link to register and find out more: https://www.hollandcollege.com/culinary_bootcamps/boot/camps/culinary/kids-camps 6. ISLAND GYMNASTICS ACADEMY Join us this summer at the longest running gymnastics camp on PEI. For boys and girls, school age and up, beginner to advanced, it’s a fun-filled way to spend your summer! This summer we are offering 8 weeks of summer camp!! Full Day Camps ($190/week): July 11-15, July 18-22, August 15-19, August 22-26 Half Day Camps ($95/1/2 day): July 4-8, July 25-29, August 1-5, August 8-12 Please call the Island Gymnastics Academy at 902-566-3935 or for more information and registration information visit: www.islandgymnasticsacademy.com . 7. CONFEDERATION CENTRE OF THE ARTS For further information on the Performing Arts and Visual Arts Camps for students, please visit their website: www.confederationcentre.com/summercamps. You may also contact Tamara Steel (Visual Arts Camps) at 902-628-6111 or by email: [email protected]
or, Kayla Shaw (Performing Arts Camps) at 902-629-1175, or email: [email protected]
8. EMMANUEL BIBLE CAMP Emmanuel Bible Camp, located in Upton, PEI, offers five day co-ed camps for ages 8 and up, which include a wide range of fun activities like swimming in our new pool, rock wall, archery, pellets, sports and much more! Our dedicated staff aims to provide awesome, life-changing camp experiences that all will enjoy. Week-long camps cost just $165! Check us out online at www.emmanuelbiblecamp.com. The contact for Emmanuel Bible Camp is Dixie Bolisvert: phone: 569-5815 or by email at [email protected]
9. MURPHY’s COMMUNITY CENTRE SUMMER CAMPS Our School Age Summer Camp Program is offered from June 29 - September 2, 2016 from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. under the direction of Patrick MacDonald. Patrick has worked within the child care field for the past thirty years. The Summer Day Camp Programs are designed to encourage personal growth and individual expression. We understand that
children are different types of learners and require a variety of activities that allow them to discover their true personalities and interests. Art shop introduces children to a wide variety of mediums as well as exposing them to art promotion and public presentations for their work. Rag Tag Players will happen primarily on the stage and is designed to give children a basic introduction to the theatrical arts. This year we will offer a, “Back to the Basics” sports program which is designed to have children enjoy the fundamentals of different sports without necessarily being enrolled in organized sports. Also, we will offer our, “Outdoor Excursion Camp” which is designed for children who want to get back to nature and be on the move throughout our beautiful capital city. We offer campers the option to bring their own lunch or to participate in our hot lunch program. We are dedicated to offering healthy choices for all campers! Our pricing for our Summer Day Camp is $110 per week or $22 per day. Contact Patrick MacDonald at 902-892-1719 ext. 2 or [email protected]
for more information. Register online at http://www.murphyscommunitycentre.com/afterschool-programs-youth-camps/ . 10. THE ADVENTURE GROUP We are offering specialized summer day camps this year: July 18 - 22 Choose your own adventure! This summer the Adventure Group will be offering an action packed week to young people ages 9-14. Activities include the R.O.P.E.S course, music instruction, arts and crafts, rock climbing, stand-up paddle boarding, swimming and a variety of sports and adventure-based activities. The campers will have the opportunity to learn leadership skills, increase self-esteem and make healthy choices. Healthy lunch and snacks are provided. July 25 -29 Girls Rock! Camp will be offered to girls ages 11-14. They will gain leadership development, self-confidence, and self-esteem through participating in challenging activities such as rock climbing at Red Rock Climbing Wall, stand up paddle boarding, yoga and high and low ROPES activities at The J.R. O’Hanley ROPES Course. Healthy lunch and snacks are provided. August 1-5 Adventure Outdoor Survival camp will be offered to young people ages 9-14. During the week, campers will learn essential outdoor survival skills, develop leadership skills and increase self-esteem. Activities will include climbing the low and high ropes at the J.R. O’Hanley ROPES Course, large group activities such as man tracker, orienteering, geocaching, outdoor cooking, fishing and wildlife skills. Healthy lunch and snacks are provided. For pricing, more information and +registration forms, please visit peiadventurecamp.wordress.com. Please sign up early as we usually are creating a waiting list by the end of May.
11. CANADIAN PARENTS FOR FRENCH Learn and Play “en français” summer camp will be offered at UPEI from Monday to Friday (July 4 to August 19) for students finishing Kindergarten to Grade 6 French Immersion and French Language programs who want to enjoy the summer having fun and learning in a completely French environment. UPEI has carefully selected their team of language teachers for these camps. They are all bilingual and qualified to teach French, graduates of the Bed French Immersion Baccalaureate Program at UPEI. Days are specially tailored so that children stay highly motivated while enjoying their summer program. Contact Jonathan Lane|Panther Academy| 902- 566-0627|[email protected]
Apprendre et jouer en français est un camp d’été offert aux enfants, de la maternelle à la sixième année, des écoles francophones et d’immersion française de la province. Sous forme de semaines thématiques (arts, sports, musique, etc.), vous aurez le choix d’inscrire votre enfant à une ou plusieurs semaines. Les camps débuteront le 4 juillet et termineront le19 août. Les enfants auront l’occasion de s’amuser et de continuer à pratiquer leur français! CPF PEI French Summer Camps: 1) Nautical Camp (ages 12-14) and Sea Kayak Camp (ages 14-18) July 10-16 at L’Istorlet Center Nautique, Les-Îles-de-la-Madeleine for French Immersion or French Language students. 2) An escorted Immersion experience in this unique French archipelago situated in North America. Francoforum à Saint-Pierre et Miquelon for ages 13-18 June 6-10 http://www.francoforumspm.net/francais. Call 902-368-3703 or [email protected]
for prices and details on all camps. 12. CANOE COVE CHRISTIAN CAMP It is with great pleasure that Canoe Cove Christian Camp will be adding to this summer’s camp schedule “Adventure Camp”. This new camp will take place during two separate weeks of the summer and will be 4 days/3 nights. The camps are geared for ages 12-16 years with one week for boys and another week for girls. The schedule is as follows: Boys ages 12-16 years old Monday July 4 - Thursday July 7, 2016 Girls ages 12-16 years old Monday July 25 - Thursday July 28, 2016 This new and exciting adventure is for youth to spend time not only growing in relationships with each other but also in their relationship with God. The camp will consist of Bible lessons and have a focus on the outdoors and God’s creation including such activities as: canoeing, archery, swimming, orienteering, stargazing, campfires and team building all the while learning together in a smaller group setting. The final aspect to this adventure camp will be to enjoy the camp of the past by spending the nights sleeping in one of the old cabins. If being at camp is your thing and you enjoy an adventure this will be a camp you want to be at. There are limited spots for Adventure Camp, so register early. Canoe Cove Christian Camp Summer Camps Schedule: Camp #1 - Grade 4 & 5 - July 3-8 Camp #2 - Grade 6 & 7 - July 10-15 Camp #3 - Grade 8 & 9 - July 17-22 Camp #4 - Grade 2 & 3 - July 24 – 27
Camp #5 - Grade 10-12 (17 years and younger) - August 7 - 13 Camp 55 years + (June 23 - 25) Registrations, arrival times and other important information can be found on the website at www.canoecovechristiancamp.org or by calling 902 675-3039. 13. SUMMER CAMPS AT SYLVAN Parents, whether you are looking to prepare your child for next year or engage their imagination and love for science, we have the perfect option for all ages. Our Robotics and coding camps will excite and entertain your child, and you will be happy knowing they are learning and engaged throughout the summer. As well after a summer of fun and sun, our academic boot camps are perfect for getting your child’s mind in shape for the new school year. Robotics Camps (Grades 2-6): Working with a buddy, your child will enjoy fun, hands-on projects building and programming LEGO® robots. Each session encourages creativity and imagination as kids brainstorm, build, and experiment with amazing robots. Computer Coding Camps (Grades 3-8): Your child will learn computer programming through engaging, hands-on projects, like animating stories and creating video games. Kids have access to thousands of backgrounds, props, characters and music to choose from to bring their creations to life. Writing Boot Camp (Grades 4-9) and Math Boot Camp (Grades 6-9): Using an engaging mix of activities, prepare your child for their next year of school with one of our academic camps. Offered at the end of the summer, this is the perfect way to boost your child into the new school year. Our week-long camps are offered throughout the summer in morning from 9am-12pm and are currently offered at a promotional price until June 1, 2016. Robotics camps are only $125 and Coding and Boot Camps are $150. Check out our website, www.peilearning.ca, or email [email protected]
for more information. 14. CAMP KEIR Camp Keir is located in Canoe Cove and offers camping sessions for ages 6 to 18. At Keir, youth are growing inside by playing outside. Campers enjoy lots of unique and extremely fun outdoor activities, delicious meals, tons of "Keir Gear," and forge longlasting friendships within a safe, caring environment. New this year is our Leader In Training program designed for older youth, which is an asset to any resume. For more information on any of our programs, check out our website - www.campkeir.ca - or visit us on Facebook! The camps for 2016 are: Leader-In-Training Splash Attack! Off the Wall! Epic Riptide The S.S.W Beyond Xtreme Tidal Explosion
15+ yrs. 9-11 yrs. 12-14 yrs. 15-18 yrs. 6-8 yrs. 12-14 yrs. 15-18 yrs.
July 3 - 15 July 3 - 8 July 10 - 15 July 17 - 22 July 24 - 27 July 31 - Aug.5 Aug. 7 - 12
Nature Gone Wild
Aug. 14 -18
15. CAMP SEGGIE At Camp Seggie, children are removed from the distractions of this busy world. For a whole week, they are in a safe environment, unplugged from their comupters, TVs, video games, etc. and they experience love, acceptance and a message of hope. Our campers enjoy good meals, fresh air and plenty of exercise as they build life long friendships. We’re convinced that camp is the best thing they’ll do this summer and we invite your child to be part of this life-changing experience. Scholarships are available for deserving children so check out our website for more information and to register for day or overnight camps for grades K-12. See you this Summer at Seggie! For further information, please call Bob at 314-5646 or visit online: www.campseggie.ca. 16. CAMP ABEY Camp Abbey offers camps for Children and Youth, ages 5 – 16, July through August. The camp is located at Augustine Cove, PEI – for further information, please contact Krista Wood at 902-836-3310 or visit their website www.campabbey.ca. 17. STAGE CRAFTERS OF PEI - 2016 SUMMER PERFORMING ARTS CLASSES Classes will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. beginning July 12 to August 18 for students ages 7 - 14. Classes will be held.at the Lot 16 Community Center. A Student Presentation will be performed on Friday, August 19 at 7:00 p.m. at the Lot 16 Community Center. All are welcome!! Registration will be conducted at the July 12 class. The fee of $150.00 for each student is required payable at the first class. Class information will also be provided for parents/guardians. Students will write, design, rehearse and perform with Lynn Provance, Artistic Director! Come and have fun during these 6 weeks of summer with a unique twist. For further information, please contact: Stage Crafters of PEI, Lot 16 Community Center, Ferry Road, Miscouche, PE C0B 1T0 [email protected]
phone: 902-436-0684 (summer) 18. CONFEDERATION CENTER CHILDREN’S LIBRARY Wild!/Bougez! - Summer 2016 Schedule of Events Let your imagination go WILD at your library! Confederation Centre Children’s Library - 902-368-4644 Bibliothèque Dr-J. Edmond-Arsenault, Carrefour de l’Îsle-Saint Jean 902-368-6092 www.library.pe.ca TD SUMMER READING CLUB Wild!/Bougez! - How do you let your wild out? Register for the TD Summer Reading Club and go wild at the library this summer! You’ll set a summer reading goal and record your progress in a notebook. (Preschoolers can have a caregiver record their reading.) You’ll earn an official signature on your reading certificate,
and you could win one of our great prizes. So, what are you waiting for? Go Wild! www.tdsummerreadingclub.ca Registration Registrations for the Summer Reading Club will be accepted from June 25 until the end of July and should be completed in person so you can pick up your free summer reading kit. The Summer Reading Club is open to children of all ages, including preschoolers. Launch Party - Saturday, June 25 at 2:00 p.m. Have some fun and celebrate the launch of the TD Summer Reading Club by participating in a STORY MOB! After we share the story, there will be refreshments and giveaways! The fun starts at the Children’s Library at 2:00 PM. We’ll serve cake at 3:00 PM. For all ages. *Want to participate in the Story Mob? Sign up before June 22 at the Children’s Library! Closing Celebration - Thursday, August 18 from 10:30-11:30 a.m. Celebrate all the reading you’ve done so far this summer at our closing party! The Puppet Theatre Group will perform a puppet play, we’ll make a fun craft and have refreshments. Bring your reading notebook and you can have your reading certificate signed. Can’t make the party? You can still get your reading certificate signed until the end of August. Activities for School-Aged Children Join us at 10:30 a.m. on Thursdays and Fridays from June 30 to August 18 for stories, crafts, and other activities. For ages 5 to 11. Please note: Children must be accompanied by an adult and are not to be left unattended in the library. These programs are not intended for groups. Please contact us to find out how your group can participate in the TD Summer Reading Club. Week One: Let the Wild Rumpus Start Thursday, June 30: The Wild in You Week Two: Books Gone Wild! Thursday, July 7: Parks Canada - Piping Plovers: Chicks on the beach! Friday, July 8: Animal Antics Week Three: A Garden We Will Grow Thursday, July 14: Decorate Our Garden! Friday, July 15: Stony Stories Week Four: Wild at Heart Thursday, July 21: Artful Animals Friday, July 22: Parks Canada - Awesome Animals Week Five: Wild Water Thursday, July 28: Parks Canada - Making Fish Friday, July 29: Dive In! Week Six: Animal Scramble Thursday, August 4: Humane Society Visit Friday, August 5: Finding Nature’s Treasures
Week Seven: Feathered Friends Thursday, August 11: For the Birds Friday, August 12: Island Nature Trust Week Eight: Wild about Summer Thursday, August 18: Closing Party! Let’s Draw! Join us Saturdays at 11:00 a.m. from July 9 to August 13 where we’ll learn cartooning and comic drawing from local comic book artist and illustrator, Peter Murphy! If weather permits, we may even grab chalk and take our creations to the plaza in front of the library! For ages 5-11. National Film Board - Film Club Join us Fridays at 2:00 PM from July 15-August 5 to view short films selected by the National Film Board of Canada that correspond to the 2016 TD Summer Reading Club theme. After the screening, we’ll discuss and review the films as a group! For ages 5-11. PUPPET THEATRE GROUP Children ages 8-11 are invited to register for a puppet theatre and performance group that will meet on Tuesdays at 1:30-2:30 p.m. from July 5 - August 16. Each week the group will work on building their performance skills and select and rehearse a puppet play that will be performed at our Summer Reading Club closing ceremony at 10:30 a.m. on August 18. Additional registration is required for this group. ACTIVITIES FOR FAMILIES Join us at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday mornings from June 29 to August 17 for family puppet plays followed by stories and a simple craft. For ages 1 to 5. Puppet Plays June 29: Popsicle Boy & It’s a Jungle Out There July 6: Elephant and the Monkey & The Frog Prince July 13: The Tortoise and the Hare & If You Give A Mouse A Cookie July 20: Hansel and Gretel & I Want My Hat Back! July 27: Little Late Riding Hood & The Gruffalo August 3: Toucan and the Monkey & Excuse me, Are You A Dragon August 10: The Loose Tooth & The Lion and the Mouse August 17: Slurping Beauty & Can I Play Too? Family Story Time June 29: Let the Wild Rumpus Start July 6: Books Gone Wild! July 13: A Garden We Will Grow July 20: Wild at heART July 27: Wild Water August 3: Animal Scramble August 10: Feathered Friends August 17: Wild about SUMMER!
BABY LAPSIT Baby Lapsit will run for 8 weeks from June 30 - August 18. Babies and caregivers are invited to register and join us every Thursday at 1:30 p.m. for 30 minutes of songs, rhymes, tickles, stories and fun! Ages 0-12 months. Additional registration is required for this group. OTHER EVENTS: Annual Teddy Bears’ Picnic Friday, July 8 from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Meet in the Children’s Library for a walk to a neighbourhood park. After we eat, we’ll enjoy stories and games. Everyone welcome! Bears, children and adults bring their own picnic lunches. (In case of inclement weather, enjoy a Teddy Bear storytime in the library.) Adopt a Corner Thursday, July 14 and Friday, July 15 at 10:30 a.m. Help plant flowers on Thursday and create decorations for our garden on Friday at the corner of Queen Street and Victoria Row. This is the sixth year the Children’s Library has participated in Downtown Charlottetown’s Adopt A Corner project. Artist Terry Dunton-Stevenson - Stevenson's 1864 Circus Monday July 18 at 10:30 a.m. The artist who created the Stevenson's 1864 Circus now on display in the Children’s Library will visit to talk about the creation of the exhibit! The art piece was created as part of the 2014 celebrations! Island Hill Farms Tuesday, July 19 and Tuesday, August 9 at 10:30 a.m. Flory Sanderson from Island Hill Farm will be with us to talk about life on her beautiful farm, and all the animals she cares for! Animal Toy and Treat Drive June to August Thursday, August 5 from 10:30 - 11:30 a.m. Starting in early June, you are invited to donate an animal toy or treat for the homeless animals at the PEI Humane Society Shelter. We’ll have a drop-off container for your donations, and we’d love to fill it to the top! (Toys and treats only. No funds, please!) Our friends from the Humane Society will visit at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, August 5. Island Nature Trust Friday, August 12 at 10:30 a.m. Our friends from the Island Nature Trust will be visiting to tell us about wild animals who live on our Island! Origami Friday, August 12 at 2:00 p.m. Back by popular demand! Ashley will be joining us to teach us some basic origami folds, and challenge us with the more difficult folds! PARKS CANADA VISITS: Piping Plovers: Chicks on the beach! Thursday, July 7 from 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Awesome Animals Friday, July 22 from 10:30 - 11:30 a.m. Making Fish! Thursday, July 28 10:30 -11:30 a.m. CONFEDERATION CENTRE PUBLIC LIBRARY TEEN SPACE The Program Read 15 minutes a day and participate in exciting programs. Earn ballots for the end of the summer prize draw. THE LAUNCH Thursday, June 30 at 1:00 p.m. Join us for the kickoff party, try our wild scavenger hunt and register for the Teen Summer Reading Program. The Activities Thursday, July 7 Thursday, July 14 Thursday, July 21 Thursday, July 28 Thursday, Aug. 4 Thursday, Aug. 11
1:00 p.m. 1:00 p.m. 1:00 p.m. 1:00 p.m. 1:00 p.m. 1:00 p.m.
Finding Nature’s Treasures Wild Hacking Animal Antics Happy To Be Me! Jungle Rumble Dive In!
Volunteer Sign up to volunteer for our Reading Buddies Program. THE CLOSING Thursday, August 18 at 1:00 p.m. Join us for fun, games, food and prize draws. Call: 902-368-4642 GROUPS Please note that our scheduled Summer Reading activities are not intended for groups. Due to space limitations, groups are asked to call ahead when planning a visit to the Children’s Library. Contact us to find out how your group can participate in the TD Summer Reading Club. COMPUTERS FOR CHILDREN Several computers are available for use in the Children’s Library. Our two Early Literacy stations offer a wide range of programs for education and entertainment. These computers do not have Internet access. Internet access is available on three computers in the Children’s Library. In order to use these computers, a parent/guardian must visit the library in person and sign an Internet Acceptable Use Policy Form for each child. Computers with Internet access may be booked for one hour per day by calling 902-368-4644. Please note that an adult must remain with any child under the age of 6 who is using a Children’s Library computer.
E-BOOKS AND AUDIOBOOKS FOR CHILDREN Be sure to check out the TumbleBook series available through our website. For younger readers, TumbleBooks uses animation, music, and narration to bring picture books to life. Older readers can access e-books, read-alongs, graphic novels, National Geographic videos, and audio books through TumbleCloud Junior, TumbleCloud and AudioBookCloud. CONFEDERATION CENTRE PUBLIC LIBRARY HOURS Monday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Wednesday 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Friday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. BIBLIOTHÈQUE DR-J. EDMOND-ARSENAULT Carrefour de l’Isle-Saint Jean This summer, the library is offering a variety of activities to maintain and improve reading levels while having lots of fun for French-speaking children as well as those in French Immersion. For more information, call 902-368-6092. Check out the dates for our TD Summer Reading Club and regular programs. Cet été, la bibliothèque offrira une variété de programmes amusants pour promouvoir et améliorer la lecture et le niveau de français des enfants francophones et ceux en immersion. Pour plus de renseignements, appelez au 902-368-6092. Voici les dates pour notre Club de lecture d'été TD et nos programmes réguliers. INSCRIPTION/OUVERTURE DU CLUB DE LECTURE D’ÉTÉ TD / REGISTRATION TD SUMMER READING CLUB Samedi 25 juin à 10h / Saturday June 25 at 10 am CLUB DE LECTURE D’ÉTÉ TD / TD SUMMER READING CLUB Chaque jeudi de 13h à 14h / Every Thursday from 1 pm to 2 pm Du 30 juin au 11 août / June 30 to August 11 JEUX DE SOCIÉTÉ POUR TOUTE LA FAMILLE / BOARD GAMES FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY Les samedis 2 juillet et 6 août à 10h / Saturdays July 2 and August 6 L’HEURE DU CONTE & BRICOLAGE / STORYTIME & CRAFTS Tous les samedis à 10h / Saturdays at 10 am CLUB DE TRICOT / KNITTING CLUB Chaque jeudi à 18h30 / Thursdays at 6:30 pm HEURES D’OUVERTURE / HOURS OF OPERATION Mardi de 13h à 20h / Tuesday 1 pm to 8 pm Jeudi de 12h à 20h / Thursday 12 pm to 8 pm Samedi de 9h à 13h / Saturday 9 am to 1 pm